Hello and welcome to another week of #StayClassyMama!
I hope you all had a fabulous week. I loved reading all your posts last week and I hope to see you all back this week too.
Now, let’s get on with the linky. I’m itching to read all your awesome posts this week.
I have made a badge for all featured bloggers so feel free to grab it below if you have been featured on #StayClassyMama and display it proudly!
<div style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://whitecamellias.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://whitecamellias.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/StayClassyMama-Featured-Blogger-badge.png” title=”#StayClassyMama Featured Blogger Badge”>
Each week we will choose a linked post to feature here and across our social media channels. I have just created a #StayClassyMama group board on Pinterest. So come join me there and let’s give each other some momentum by sharing our community posts there.
#STAYCLASSYMAMA FEATURED POSTS
My featured post this week is from Bryony – Perfectly Imperfect Mama with ‘Why grandparents are important in children’s lives ‘The Age of The Grandparent’. Don’t forget to grab your featured blogger badge.
- Add up to 1 post (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @WhiteCamellias and @musingstiredmum you have posted using #StayClassyMama and we will retweet all your posts for you.
- All linked posts will be added to Stumble Upon
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from