Hello and welcome to another week of #StayClassyMama! I hope you all had a fabulous week.
On Friday the news that White Camellias was a finalist in this year’s Britmum’s Brilliance in Blogging Awards in the category of Family and Lifestyle came as both a shock and a delightful surprise! I was totally speechless when I received the email with the news. I just couldn’t believe it. You see, this year I decided I was just going to stay in my little webspace corner and do my thing and decided not to ask for nominations. Well, thanks to all you lovelies that voted for me I am now a finalist and as such I’m now asking you to please, pretty please take a minute to vote for White Camellias to win this year’s best Family and Lifestyle Blog Award.
If you would like to vote please do so by clicking this link. Thank you so so much. I feel very grateful and humbled for all your support.
Now, let’s get on with the linky. I’m itching to read all your awesome posts this week.I have made a badge for all featured bloggers so feel free to grab it below if you have been featured on #StayClassyMama and display it proudly!
<div style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://whitecamellias.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://whitecamellias.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/StayClassyMama-Featured-Blogger-badge.png” title=”#StayClassyMama Featured Blogger Badge”>
Each week we will choose a linked post to feature here and across our social media channels. I have just created a #StayClassyMama group board on Pinterest. So come join me there and let’s give each other some momentum by sharing our community posts there.
#STAYCLASSYMAMA FEATURED POSTS
My featured post this week is from Miller in the City with ‘An unexpected occurrence: the day I lost my independence’ . Don’t forget to grab your featured blogger badge.
- Add up to 1 post (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @WhiteCamellias and @musingstiredmum you have posted using #StayClassyMama and we will retweet all your posts for you.
- All linked posts will be added to Stumble Upon
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from