Hello and welcome to another week of #StayClassyMama!
I hope you all had a great week. I don’t know about you but I’m totally ready for a holiday although a holiday with children is never really a holiday is it? You know what I mean though, I’m ready to not follow any strict schedules and just laze about by the pool (whilst ensuring the kids don’t a) kill each other and b) drawn). But first to get beach ready (I really hate that expression)!
This week it will be just Meagan and I hosting again so please only tweet your posts to @whitecamellias @mumproject. We hope Jade will be able to join us again soon but for the time being you are stuck with just the two of us.
Now on with the linky,
Each week we will choose our favourite linked post to feature here and across our social media channels as well as a photo from #StayClassyMama instagram Community so don’t forget to use the hashtag on there for a chance to be featured.
#StayClassyMama Featured Posts
My featured post this week is from Mummy and Rory with Bloody Brilliant Bloggers! because I love how positive and supportive the idea is.
Meagan’s featured post this week is from The Tale of Mummyhood with #MumisBest Guest Post from Helen Talking Mums “because this series highlights the most talked about debate, Working Mum VERSUS SAHM, with a positive spin, that it’s neither better or worse to be a SAHM or a working mum. Helen’s post made me realise that the grass really is always greener.”
#StayClassyMama IG Community Featured Posts
This week’s featured Instagram post is from @mamabyrk
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject, @WhiteCamellias and @ParentingJungle you have posted using #StayClassyMama. We will retweet all your posts for you.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please grab a badge from my sidebar and add your links below!