Hello and welcome to another week of #StayClassyMama!
I hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend. I must admit I went a little overboard with the chocolates but hey it was Easter after all and I just couldn’t let my kids eat all the chocolate! I was doing them a favour really!!!!!
Now on with the linky,
Each week we will choose our favourite linked post to feature as well as a photo from #StayClassyMama instagram Community so don’t forget to use the hashtag on there for a chance to be featured.
#StayClassyMama Featured Posts
My featured post this week is from Nursery Whines with The Mother I Hoped I’d Be because I too feel like I’m haunted by the ghost of the mother I thought I would be. It’s made me realise that I’m not the only one and I really should try let it go and focus on the mother I am.
Meagan’s featured post is from The Muddled Mother with Why I’m Rocking Motherhood, ” I love this idea #RockingMotherhood and Michelle tells it like it is, motherhood is hard so let’s celebrate all the small things we are doing GREAT! Honest and funny, absolutely loved this post!”
Jade’s featured post is from Pretty Fly For A White Mom with Nuthin’ But A Blog Thing Baby “as it made me laugh and I always find it so clever when people parody things. I am just not creative enough!”
#StayClassyMama IG Community Featured Posts
This week’s featured Instagram post is from @devonmamaonline
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject, @WhiteCamellias and @ParentingJungle you have posted using #StayClassyMama. We will retweet all your posts for you.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from