Hi Everyone and welcome back to #StayClassyMama!
Thank you so much to all of you that linked up last week I thoroughly loved reading all your posts. You guys rock!
Now on with the linky,
Each week we will choose our favourite linked post to feature as well as a photo from #StayClassyMama instagram Community so don’t forget to use the hashtag on there for a chance to be featured.
#StayClassyMama Featured Posts
My featured post this week is from So Happy in Town with Children should be happy but some aren’t because I found it such a powerful post and I believe we should be doing more to raise awareness of children’s mental health. It’s so sad when children are unhappy but it happens a lot and we shouldn’t ignore it.
Meagan’s featured post is from Our Rach Blogs with Dechox “because this made me laugh and inspired me to do my own dechox, even though I am not religious I guess I can accept lent as in the long run it will hopefully make me healthier….maybe ; ).”
Jade’s featured post is from Apply to Face blog with Half term love doughnuts. “I love the recipe and the epic description of her love of sweets carbs and I totally tuck my belly into by rib space in the same manner. Hilarious post.”
#StayClassyMama IG Community Featured Posts
My pick is from @devonmamaonline
View this post on Instagram
Someone tried their first bit of ice-cream today, hilarious… He'd lean in, lick it, pull this face and then go back for more moments later! Now collapsed on the sofa exhausted after climbing up and down the coast path today in rain, wind and glorious sun. That ice-cream was well earned! #annnnnnndrelax #meaningofmum
Megan’s pick is from @winettes
Jade’s pick is from @thetaleofmummyhood
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject, @whitecamellias and @ParentingJungle you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please grab a badge from my sidebar