Hi Everyone and welcome back to #StayClassyMama!
There were some pretty amazing posts linked last week and I thoroughly enjoyed reading them all.
Now on with the linky,
Each week we will choose our favourite linked post to feature as well as a photo from #StayClassyMama instagram Community so don’t forget to use the hashtag on there for a chance to be featured.
#StayClassyMama Featured Posts
My featured post this week is from Five Little Doves with Kicks Count – If I had known then what I know now. Laura’s story breaks my heart and even though she can’t change her story she is trying her very best to raise awareness and hopefully prevent it from happen to others.
Meagan’s featured post is from Thorny Lullaby’s with 6 Things You Become Good at Once You’re a Parent, because she can totally relate and it made her LOL. ; )
Jade’s featured post is from The PHD Mama with An Immigrant’s Journey in Waiting: 17 years and counting… It made her think, made her want to cry. Sometimes in the blogverse one gets too tied up in giggles and parodies that forgets that writing is a tool to share important messages. Difficult things. This post really spoke to her.
#StayClassyMama IG Community Featured Posts
My pick is from @macglanville
Meagan’s pick is from @thetaleofmummyhood
Jade’s pick is from @devonmamaonline
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject, @whitecamellias and @ParentingJungle you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I’ll share on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as well.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from
Please grab a badge from my sidebar