I think this recipe looks quite fancy but I can assure you it is super easy to make. It’s one of my favourite dinner recipes and the little ones love it too, which is always a plus.
For the fish:
- finely grated zest 1 lemon
- 10 green olive, pitted and roughly chopped
- 3 slices of sourdough bread
- olive oil (enough to make the past a little wet)
- 4 white fish fillets, such as cod or haddock
For the salad:
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 150g halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small shallot finally chopped
For the dressing:
- 120ml olive oil
- 30ml red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- splash of lemon juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 200º C.
- Blend the sourdough, olive oil, lemon zest and olives until it becomes a paste.
- Lay the fish fillets on a baking tray, then press the crumbs over the surface of each piece.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins until the fish is cooked through and the crust is crisp and brown.
- In a bowl, mix the chickpeas with the shallot and halves cherry tomatoes.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and season to taste.
- Add the dressing to the salad before serving.
And voilá! Dinner is served. I hope you enjoy it.