I don’t know about you but I absolutely love Spring! I love the freshness, the smell, the colours and the warmth. The world seems refreshed and happy. In Porto we have already started to enjoy the first days of warm sunshine and brighter evenings so I thought I would share with you my favourite things to do in Spring.
- Go for picnics in the park
- Ride a bike
- Eat out on the balcony
- Go to the beach to watch the sunset with the kids
- Fill my house with tulips (my favourite flowers)
- Go to the farmers market with the kids
- Play on the beach (we can do that whenever it’s not raining but when the weather is warmer it’s much nicer )
- Plant fresh herbs
- Pick up pretty pebbles and shells from the beach without worrying about getting wet
- 1st dip of feet in the sea
What do you think? What are your favourite things to do in Spring with and without the kids? Leave me a comment, would love to hear about it.