Hello and welcome to another week of #StayClassyMama!
I hope you all had a great week. It was lovely seeing so many of you linking up again last week. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all your post and hope to see you all back again this week.
As I’m mainly hosting on my own now, I will be changing the rules a little. Instead of linking 2 posts please only link 1 post from now on.
Each week I will choose our favourite linked post to feature here and across our social media channels. We will also be adding all linked posts to Stumble Upon.
#STAYCLASSYMAMA FEATURED POSTS
My featured post this week is from CUBKIT with Family Holidays Have a Lasting Effect on Children because i found it very interesting and absolutely agree with all the research that backs up how important family holidays are for children.
TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY, COME JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP.
- Add up to 1 post (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @WhiteCamellias you have posted using #StayClassyMama. I will retweet all your posts for you.
- All linked posts will be added to Stumble Upon
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from