Hello and welcome to another week of #StayClassyMama!
I hope you all had a great week. It was lovely seeing so many of you linking up again last week. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all your post and hope to see you all back again this week.
I’m having one of those week’s and I’m so so ready for the weekend (not that it’s really any less busy). I just need some sleep!!!!!!
Now, get comfortable grad a nice drink and let’s get started,
Each week we will choose our favourite linked post to feature here and across our social media channels as well as a photo from #StayClassyMama instagram Community so don’t forget to use the hashtag on there for a chance to be featured. We will also be adding all linked posts to Stumble Upon.
#STAYCLASSYMAMA FEATURED POSTS
My featured post this week is from Absolutely Prabulous with Are Men Like Weinstein Destroying International Day of the Girl?
#STAYCLASSYMAMA IG COMMUNITY FEATURED POSTS
This week’s featured Instagram post is from @susiehawes
How was your day? My day went like this… – Lovely long sleep and a bit of a lie in – Result! – Toddler refuses to get dressed or go to tumble tots. Massive tantrum. Says tired and wants her cot. Unusual so go with it. – 10 mins later is fine, but it's too late to go to 10am class. Also screws timing for picking up click and collect shop. – Go to get food shop early. Come home and unpack super fast. – She seems happy enough so head for 11am tumble tots class. Fully expect another meltdown when get there. – "I LOVE tumble tots!" – best she's been in class ever, does two things she's never done before. Am in awe and super proud. WhatsApp Daddy 3 videos. – Hot chocolate take away grabbed on way to hair cut as special treat. – Hair cut no problems, hot chocolate consumed. – Late lunch and some lion king before nap. – Nap ain't happening… – "Let's go for a walk" I said. Trike is used. All good. Muddy puddle sparks interest in ability to use legs and walk. – This happened! Funniest thing ever – proper face plant! See my stories for more. – Home for emergency bath, wash on, bit more lion king and tea. Sigh of relief when Daddy walks in at 6 and does bedtime. – Cook stir fry and thank God for whoever came up with stir fry veg and noodles which cook in 3 minutes. #exhausted #howwillicopewithtwo?!
TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY, COME JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject & @WhiteCamellias you have posted using #StayClassyMama. We will retweet all your posts for you.
- All linked posts will be added to Stumble Upon
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from