Hello and welcome to another week of #StayClassyMama!
I hope you all had a great week. It was lovely seeing so many of you linking up again last week and I thoroughly enjoyed reading all your post. This week was full of very thought provoking posts and quite a few around mental health with I think it’s great.
Can’t wait to read all your posts agin this week in the company of my huge bag of
This week it will be just Meagan and I hosting again so please only tweet your posts to @whitecamellias @mumproject. We hope Jade will be able to join us again soon but for the time being you are stuck with just the two of us.
Now on with the linky,
Each week we will choose our favourite linked post to feature here and across our social media channels as well as a photo from #StayClassyMama instagram Community so don’t forget to use the hashtag on there for a chance to be featured.
#StayClassyMama Featured Posts
My featured post this week is from Mom to Two Little Girls with Just a Moment because I can couldn’t relate more and I think it’s a beautifully written post that describes well what goes on on households around the world. I loved reading it.
Meagan’s featured post this week is from Bridie by the Sea with Self Doubt: Where Can I Find My Cajones? “because I admire her for being so honest about her feelings and I can completely relate.”
#StayClassyMama IG Community Featured Posts
This week’s featured Instagram post is from @havingitall2017
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject, @WhiteCamellias and @ParentingJungle you have posted using #StayClassyMama. We will retweet all your posts for you.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from