Hello and welcome to another week of #StayClassyMama!
I hope you have all had a great week. It was amazing to see so many of you link up with us again last week and as always it was a real pleasure to read all your posts. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us this week.
Now on with the linky,
Each week we will choose our favourite linked post to feature as well as a photo from #StayClassyMama instagram Community so don’t forget to use the hashtag on there for a chance to be featured.
#StayClassyMama Featured Posts
My featured post this week is from Mummy Mama Mum with The PND curse because I felt it was a really strong and brave post and even though I have never suffered from PND I believe it’s important to keep talking about it in order to help others that might be suffering.
Meagan’s featured post is from Pass the Prosecco with Dear Me, Pre-Motherhood, When My Arse Didn’t Require Its Own Postcode ‘because this really made me laugh, and I’ve been loving her blog!’
Jade’s featured post is from Squirmy Popple with How I became and accidental extended breastfeeder ‘because I love the easy humour in her writing, when I read it I don’t feel crap that I barely managed to breastfeed from a minimal time let alone extended but I share in her success and love the warmth of this post.’
#StayClassyMama IG Community Featured Posts
This week’s featured Instagram post is from @MacGlanville
Homework time for April = 's playtime for Mountain 🐱 . . . #livingfearlesslyauthentic #mummyshot #ragdollkitten #instacute #highlightsofhappy #pinklinker #littlefierceones #kcacols April dressed by @seedheritage #seedheritage #seedheritagekids #aussiekids #happylittlebuttons #coolmumclub #stayclassymama #perfectandproud #celebratingmotherhood #instakids #instakitty #ragdolloftheday #homeworktime #childofig #childhoodunplugged #mumswithcameras #dearphotographer #magicofchildhood #kittensofinstagram #kittenspam #cameramama
To chat with the community, come join our Facebook group.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject, @WhiteCamellias and @ParentingJungle you have posted using #StayClassyMama. We will retweet all your posts for you.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from