If you have kids, you are probably already familiar with the lack of sleep and tiredness associated with being a mum. Tiredness isn’t, of course, what defines motherhood and I much prefer to focus on the amazing moments and happiness the little ones bring to our lives.
That said, can we really look bright eyed and glowing being a mum of small children? The answer is yes, with a little bit of help from some amazing beauty products.
- Eye cream – I like the laidbare pack your bags. This eye cream is amazing and I love the way it feels when I apply it. Instant bright eyes.
- Anti ageing face cream with SPF – I adore the Caudalie RESVERATROL face lift moistorizer with SPF20. It’s organic, has a great texture, lovely smell and I can almost fell my skin tightening every time I apply it.
- Dry oil – My favourite is the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. This dry oil is great during the winter months and I normally mix it with my face cream for extra moisture. If you haven’t read my post on Huile Prodigieuse, have a look here.
- Foundation – I wear Clinique Even Better Skin foundation with SPF15. This foundation is great to even skin tone and give you lovely bright skin.
- Concealer – Definately key to hide any signs of tiredness. Mine is Clinique All About Eyes concealer.
- Blusher either in pink or peach for a nice healthy glow. Clinique
- Mascara for beautiful, big and wide eyes. This one is Clinique High Lengths.
- Lipstick/lip balm – This depends on my mood, outfit and occasion. In the picture I included a natural lip goss (Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Baby) and a colour lipstick (Dior Rouge in Rouge Cannage).
As a busy mum of 2 I have to be honest and say, I don’t always have time to apply all of this products but I try, whenever possible, because it makes me feel good.
What are your favourite beauty products?